The Philadelphia Energy Authority is hiring a Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator supports the Executive Director and leads a variety of administrative, operational, marketing and communications and program coordination efforts. He/she will also drive community engagement, plan and coordinate events and manage consultants for marketing and web design, in collaboration with appropriate staff. The Program Coordinator is integral to PEA’s ability to advance our mission, and is the linchpin that keeps the lights on and our programs moving.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- General administrative and operations responsibilities including invoice processing, budgeting and reporting, ordering materials and supplies, scheduling and coordinating meetings and events, preparing event materials including for PEA board meetings, press events and more. Building out the PEA benefits package to include retirement and transit benefits.
- Support planning and logistical coordination of all PEA programs and related activities.
- Maintain and expand key metrics, systems and tracking, including program job creation tracking.
- Manage communications and content with a diverse array of partners and stakeholders, including community groups, funders, politicians and staff, businesses and non-profits. Includes developing email communications, managing website and blog, social media and public announcements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Learn more in the job description below.
TO APPLY: Submit a brief, persuasive cover letter describing why you would be the best fit for this particular position along with a resume to Emily Schapira, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries or clarifications are preferred to be submitted via email.