CMC Energy Services | Website
CMC Energy Services strives to make the world more energy efficient, ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. We’re on the look-out for team players to join our family and support our mission by delivering results and innovation.
Since 1977, CMC has helped over 350,000 residential and commercial customers reduce their energy bills. We have trained more than 2,000 energy auditors in 46 states and have been awarded more than 100 residential energy efficiency programs for utilities and government agencies.
CMC is serious about investing in its employees and offers excellent career opportunities for individuals interested in pursuing industry related training and certifications.
CMC Energy offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K with employer match, employer paid short and long-term disability benefits, and employer paid life insurance.
The Weatherization Technician works as a part of the weatherization team to improve the energy efficiency of buildings. This position performs direct services, including the installation of home weatherization materials, minor building repairs, repairs to stop cold air infiltration and associated record keeping.
1. Install weatherization program measures such as:
- window and door weather stripping
- door sweeps
- window and door caulking
- rim joist insulation
- pipe insulation
- door replacement
- spray foam insulation
- blower door guided air sealing
2. Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and CSC safety procedures as directed by supervisor.
3. Perform blower door and combustion efficiency testing.
4. Handle job site clean-up.
5. Install or repair windows and/or doors.
6. Make minor structural repairs and carpentry work as required.
7. Perform other installations or repairs as called for by supervisor.
8. Use hand tools or power tools in a prescribed, safe manner when installing materials and repairing structures
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Familiarity with hand and power tools and a desire to learn weatherization techniques.
2. BPI certification, Weatherization Installer certification and/or OSHA certification preferred.
3. The positions requires working in dark, uncomfortable and confined environments. Employee must be able to crawl through and work in constricted spaces.
4. Requires basic knowledge of the construction of residential dwellings and housing types.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To send your resume to CMC Energy click here.