Energy Coordinating Agency | Website
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform energy efficiency installations and treatments including air sealing, insulation, clock thermostats, pipe wrap, tank wrap, doors, windows, insulation partitions, drywall ceilings and walls.
- Perform physical activities that require, climbing, lifting, balancing, stooping, and handling of construction materials.
- Perform duties using Safe Work Practices.
- Safely handle 40’ or smaller extension ladders, step ladders.
- Keep Truck and jobsite clean and safe, restock trucks at the end of the day.
- Communicate effectively with fellow crew, staff and clients.
- Other Duties as assigned
- At least one year of previous work experience in weatherization, construction or home remodeling or related work preferred.
- Education: High School diploma or G.E.D. Technical Training Diploma, BPI certification ideally.
- Competency in Lead Safe Work Practices.
- Good communication skills: written and verbal, solid math skills.
- Basic carpentry skills with experience in framing, insulating and air sealing as well as some knowledge of electrical, plumbing and masonry.
- Working knowledge of math and science, as well as the competency to read and report accurate measurements using a tape measure.
- Working knowledge in materials and methods in use of electrical and manual hand tools in construction of and repair of houses.
- Competency with the Blower Door is preferred. Must be physically fit to carry materials and equipment up to 30 lbs up three flights of stairs.
- Ability to learn on the job as well as in future trainings.
- Must be able to follow all ECA Safety and personnel policies.
- Must have valid drivers license
Competitive salary and benefits. ECA is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org