The Green Program | Website
Position: Student Success Coordinator
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Full-Time: Base Salary + Commission + Travel opportunities + Health Benefits + 401K
Deadline to apply: Submit a resume and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/15/18
Who we are & what we’re up to
The GREEN Program (TGP) is an experiential education and workforce development program for young leaders in sustainable development. Created for students, by students, TGP has introduced a new model for education abroad– driven by a desire to provide purposeful, hands-on industry exposure at a fraction of the time and cost. Inspired by the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, our short-term, accredited, career focused approach creates truly transformative experiences for students around the world– unlocking doors to governmental, public, and private facility access, exclusive tours, and unique bucket-list experiences.
Our unique partnerships with universities around the world allow our students to have a truly authentic experience by learning from local professors, experts and government officials. TGP seeks to redefine the classroom by enabling one-of-a-kind experiences like studying the effects of climate change on the top of our world’s glaciers.
We help students maximize their winter, spring, and summer breaks in order to allow them to get in a fulfilling educational abroad experience within just 10 days.
We don’t want students to choose between a job, internship, or a study abroad experience. We want them to do it all.
As we grow, we are excited to invite more creative, results-driven members to our team. TGP is proud to be a workplace inspired by inclusion and diversity. Join our team today and be a part of our growing impact-organization!
The GREEN Program is seeking a results-driven, qualified sales representative to join our small, fast-paced team in Philadelphia. The Student Success Coordinator will play an integral role of company growth, sales, enrollment, and client relations.
Candidates should be enthusiastic to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. Candidates should be eager about helping others pursue travel, education, and sustainability opportunities, have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and be customer service oriented.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to student and client accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through regular communication
- Generate and increase student enrollment
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with students, clients, and customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with the team to identify new enrollment and sales opportunities
- Clearly communicate and report the progress of client accounts in monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Promote new programs, products/services to existing customers
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant customer service role (Yes, restaurant or food service industry counts!)
- A passion for education, sustainable development, and working with students!
- Self-motivated, results-driven candidate with a problem-solving attitude who thrives in an entrepreneurial, creative environment
- Strong ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
Deadline to apply: January 15, 2018
To apply, submit a resume and personal statement to email@example.com. Subject line: “Student Success Coordinator”.