Solar by Kiss | Website
Solar by Kiss is a fast growing full service installation residential and commercial company that is hiring for a Solar Commercial & Residential Project Manager fulltime position. We offer competitive salary full-paid benefits including an excellent 401k. We are looking to work with the best, so you can grow within the company structure. Commercial Solar Construction experience is preferred but great ambition and the dedicated willingness to learn is equally as important.
This position will have a focus on the proper engineering and design of commercial and residential solar projects in the NJ/PA/DE area. This role will enforce adherence to industry best practices, National Electrical Code, quality control, and AHJ input to ensure quality throughout the lifecycle of the solar assets.
This is a challenging position that requires a competitive work ethic, solar industry expertise, sound technical and engineering skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, risk tolerance and an unwavering drive to succeed.
- Design and oversee installation of commercial and residential scale PV systems using CAD and extensive utility and PV construction knowledge base.
- Generate plan-sets, complete interconnection applications and building permits to ensure solar assets not only satisfy technical requirements but are in the best interest of KISS and our customers.
- Interface with 3rd Party Partners, Engineering, utilities, and AHJ to proactively resolve installation and quality concerns.
- Visit project sites and conduct thorough physical inspections to ensure successful solar installation.
- Provide guidance to sales and operations teams on evaluating opportunities.
- Review PV system designs provided by channel partners for code compliance and adherence to industry best practices.
- Conduct both on-site and “remote” inspections on projects in process and upon completion to ensure compliance to customer needs, plan specifications, and AHJ.
- Represent KISS on technical issues on projects.
- Stay current and provide direction on key solar industry developments; including, equipment, vendors, partners, competitors, trends, best practices in the ever-evolving solar landscape.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Expert knowledge of the National Electric Code and other PV industry guidelines
- 3-5 years of experience in PV system design
- Advanced business software skills (Google Drive, Microsoft: Excel, Project, Word)
- Degree or Certification in solar / electrical / engineering or other related field required
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- NABCEP certification preferred
Please send us your resume to email@example.com and let them know why you are the perfect person for this position.