CMC Energy | Website
CMC Energy Services is passionate about making the world more energy efficient; ensuring a cleaner, healthier environment for this and future generations. For the past 40 years, we have worked hard to not only save energy, but to save our customers money. We want YOU to join our family and help work toward a more energy efficient future!
CMC Energy is committed to investing in our employees; believing that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy and our company will thrive. We offer excellent career opportunities and advancement, training, employee recognition and innovation awards!
Here at CMC, you’ll find a competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package including: paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with employer match, supplemental benefits and much more! So apply today!
The Quality Control Specialist inspects work performed by energy advisors, measure installers, subcontractors and trade allies to ensure that the work complies with applicable rules and standards and helps achieve program goals.
- Perform in-progress, post-treatment and onsite inspections of program-related work completed in single-family and multifamily residences and common areas for participants in energy efficiency programs.
- Verify, evaluate and document the work performed and report findings and recommendations as required. Work may involve data collection both electronically and on paper and data entry in various electronic program-management systems.
- Identify missed opportunities, work performed without benefit and other quality concerns, and develop corrective action plans. Duties may include re-inspection of work that previously required corrective action.
- Perform quality audits of the installed weatherization measures. Perform diagnostic and safety testing, such as air-leakage testing and combustion analysis, if required.
- Install weatherization measures such as window and door weather stripping, if required.
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer service issues both on-site and remotely. Perform review of completed energy audit paperwork as needed.
- Responsible for material inventory and field distribution.
- Assist with the training of program personnel to improve program delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- BPI Building Analyst certification required. BPI Envelope certification preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience providing energy assessments or quality control inspections for utility- or agency-sponsored energy efficiency programs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and to apply knowledge and skills to new situations as needed.
- Demonstrated success working as part of a team and adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately, in both speech and writing, with customers, colleagues, trade allies, managers and clients.
- Perform the essential functions and physical demands of the position with or without accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CMC Energy Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without
regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or nondisqualifying
physical or mental handicap or disability in each aspect of the Human Resources function.
To apply please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org