Solar by Kiss | Website
The position of the Electrical Project Manager is responsible for managing projects at various stages, overseeing projects from pre-construction to closeout. Project Managers will manage the bid process, analyze blueprints/specifications, review proposals/project requirements, secure required permits/utility services, provide status updates and maintain documentation records. Responsibilities include material requisition, submittal compilation, purchase orders, on-site job walk-troughs, change orders requests for information, pay application support and close-out documents.
- Must have five (5) or more years extensive experience/knowledge of construction, design and cost management as an Electrical Project Manager
- Experience managing projects up to a million and above
- Experience managing large Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial projects preferred
- Have thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods, etc.) as well as an understanding of Company and Industry practices, processes and standards and their impact on project activities
- Proficient in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Quick Books)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to present self in a professional manner and represent the company image
- Demonstrated leadership and project success are expected
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Are organized, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced abilities in reading and interpreting plans and specifications
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
- Must own smart phone
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be at least OSHA 10 Certified
- Must own your own tools
- Must be able to travel
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you are the perfect person for this position.