Finanta | Website
The Loan Officer will support FINANTA’s delivery of first-time homebuyer mortgage, consumer, entrepreneur, and nonprofit economic development loans. The Loan Officer will facilitate the lending process from start to finish, including origination, underwriting, closing, and ongoing servicing for both existing and new clients, while also providing loan packaging assistance as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increase customer base
- Assess and identify prospects
- General underwriting
- Loan documentation
- Post-closing including documents, check request, escrow information and data entry
- Other lending functions including portfolio management, technical assistance, networking events, database management
- Evenings and weekends as needed
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in related field
- At least one year experience in mission driven lending
- Excellent writing and verbal communication
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Cindy Stewart at cstewart@communityfirstfund.