Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance (KEEA) | Website
Organization Description: The Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance (KEEA) is a non-profit, 501(c)(6) trade association dedicated to promoting the energy efficiency and advanced energy industries in Pennsylvania. KEEA advocates on behalf of energy efficiency and advanced energy professionals on the local, state, and federal levels. By representing the interests of the clean energy industry in Pennsylvania, KEEA is expanding the market for energy efficiency across the Keystone State.
KEEA works along with its 501(c)(3) sister organization, the KEEA Energy Education Fund (KEEF) with the mission to increase the energy efficiency of Pennsylvania’s buildings through advocacy, education, and training.
KEEA & KEEF have an ambitious energy policy agenda to modernize utilities and energy markets in Pennsylvania. We have shown tremendous entrepreneurial growth over the last several years and now seek additional team members to help us take the next steps.
Position Summary: The Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance (KEEA) and KEEA Energy Education Fund are soliciting applications for a full-time Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant supports the Executive Director and Director of Operations in all areas of their work, including:
- Membership – First and foremost, KEEA is an association of energy businesses with a stake in Pennsylvania’s advanced energy economy. The Administrative Associate supports KEEA’s membership efforts including: retention (membership renewal), acquisition (marketing membership), and coordination of regular membership activities (e.g. webinars, in-person events, monthly newsletters).
- Annual Conference – For the past seven years, KEEA has hosted an annual energy policy conference in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. With roughly 200 attendees and nationally-recognized speakers, this event is central to communicating KEEA’s leadership in the field. The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the Director of Operations in all aspects of planning and executing the conference.
- Schools Award Program – For the past six years, KEEF has hosted the Moving to the Head of the Class Award program to recognize Pennsylvania schools that are saving money and energy for their districts. The Executive Assistant is responsible for outreach to potential applicants, coordinating the panel of expert judges, and planning the award ceremony at the Capitol in Harrisburg.
- Office Management – The Executive Assistant will manage day to day operations of the office, and will provide administrative support to the Executive Director, including budgeting and accounting, grant reporting, paying bills, reviewing staff expense reports, and office equipment maintenance.
- Communications – KEEA communicates with our members, policy makers, and the general public through regular social media posts; outreach to print, radio, and TV media outlets; keeping our website current; and publishing a monthly newsletter. The Executive Assistant will support and help grow our communications operations and build our outreach lists.
- Propensity for creative problem solving and ability to work well independently
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and grow relationships
- Flexibility to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial organization
- Proficient in email marketing, social media, website management
- Demonstrated interest and/or familiarity in energy and public policy preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM, and/or CMS a plus
Workplace Policy: KEEA is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and hires on merit.
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience. Benefits package includes health insurance and paid vacation.
To Apply: Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.