Aramark | Website
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Engineering and Asset Solutions is a technical organization comprised of a staff with diverse backgrounds that perform energy management, building commissioning, capital project management, and strategic facilities planning. We offer a unique environment that fosters both personal and professional growth.
Responsible for directing and managing all elements of energy management program within one or multiple client sites.
Scope of Role
Manage multiple projects that will vary in size, scope and duration but in general meet client or project expectations within set budget and/or time expectations.
This position reports to the Energy Program Manager. The Energy Manager shall be responsible for supporting comprehensive energy programs and projects for our existing Education and Healthcare Clients throughout New York City, and Hudson River Valley regions. The position may require up to 75% day travel with limited overnight travel expected. The Energy Manager facilitates the identification, development and implementation of energy management projects and protocols. These critical initiatives help the programs exceed the overall energy reduction goals and objectives. The Energy Manager develops and maintains effective customer rapport, provides guidance and training to help others (internally to Aramark and externally to the client) efficiently operate the facility power plants, chiller plants, and HVAC Systems.
- Possess a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a facility environment or energy management sector.
- Working knowledge of building systems, i.e. boilers, chillers, HVAC/R (including Building Management Systems, BMS)
- Be able to conduct/assist with ASHRAE Level 1, 2, 3 energy audits
- Develop and apply strategies for improving energy efficiency and lowering costs, such as incorporating new energy-saving technology, minimizing unnecessary energy consumption
- Conduct field visits to assist with site walkthrough assessments and collect detailed information.
- Assist with identifying and evaluating energy efficiency measures, calculate the savings potential of measures, and prepare assessment reports.
- Possess highly developed interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills (oral & written).
- Create formal documentation including memorandums, reports, etc. are routine deliverables produced by the Energy Manager role.
- Manage a diverse environment with focus on client service is essential for success in this role.
- Strong organizational and computer skills are necessary, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply click here.