BidEnergy | Website
BidEnergy is seeking a versatile candidate with energy efficiency experience to join our RealWinWin rebates team in Philadelphia. We’re an eleven-person group of collaborative, resourceful, and creative self-starters leading our industry in a complex niche business.
We’re hiring for the position of Utility Manager (UM). Our UMs analyze energy conservation projects for savings and rebate opportunities, support our Account Management (AM) team to advise and educate our clients, and build mutually beneficial relationships with rebate program leads, collaborating with them to uncover the best rebates for our Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, attentive, creative, and collaborative. While not a leading qualification, a dash of sales skills will serve well in this role.
Top performing UMs dig deep into project analyses and communicate effectively with rebate program leads to enlist their buy-in on rebate opportunities which may not be immediately apparent. This is our secret sauce.
BidEnergy, Inc. (“BidEnergy”) is the U.S. subsidiary of BidEnergy, Ltd. an Australian-based technology company and process automation leader. BidEnergy’s cloud-based SaaS platform gives organizations control over energy spend throughout the contract lifecycle. By automatically capturing and validating utility invoices and interval data, customers can streamline their accounting and payment processes, go to market at short notice to optimize their supply contracts, and reduce their energy expense using sophisticated analytics, reporting, and energy efficiency rebates. For more information, see: www.bidenergy.com/united-states/
This is a full-time position located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Energy Conservation Project Analyses:
- Analyze lighting, HVAC, and refrigeration equipment for energy savings and rebate eligibility
- Perform energy savings and performance calculations, using industry best practices, to prioritize projects based on simple payback period and rebate program requirements
- Identify opportunities to uncover extra money for clients by changing project schedules or negotiating with rebate programs
- Rebate Program Relationship Development:
- Build strong mutually beneficial relationships with rebate program leads
- Understand each lead’s challenges; where they have flexibility and where they don’t, to find ways to make their life easier and make them a hero
- Bring them good projects and submit accurate, complete rebate applications
- Technical Customer Success Support:
- Work with AM team to understand client challenges and goals
- Suggest high-return energy savings and rebate opportunities to make our customer contacts’ lives easier and make them heroes within their organizations
- Support sales team by analyzing projects to help qualify prospects
- Technical Leadership & Project Management – We have a team of entry-level Jr. Analysts who support both the UM and AM teams. Part of this job involves delegating work to them.
- Mentor Jr. Analysts for growth and success
- Collaborate with fellow UMs and AMs to manage and prioritize Jr. Analysts’ workloads
- Process optimization: The rebate filing process can be complex. Our team members are superstars when it comes to optimizing complex processes to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. A prowess for distillation and simplification will be an asset in this role.
BidEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO program and paid company holidays
- Compensation package consists of base pay and bonus target
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org