McCormick Taylor | Website
McCormick Taylor is seeking an Environmental Scientist, EIT or a licensed PE with a BS in Environmental Science, Civil, Environmental, or Water Resources Engineering and 4-7 years’ experience with emphasis in SWPPP/SPCC plan development and updates, compliance auditing of industrial facilities, and industrial permitting. Additional experience with Energy Utilities, site design, and local permitting (VA/MD/DE/NJ/PA) is preferred.This position can also report out of our Exton, PA office.
- Enthusiastic and dependable leader with a passion for growth
- Attends project meetings and supports presentations on specific projects/concepts
- Conduct and coordinate with project managers
- Coordinates and assists with all staff necessary to complete assignments
- Assists with development of scopes, budgets, and schedules for assignments
- Understanding of local and federal regulations as it applies to area of expertise
- With direction, applies knowledge of principles and practices in specific areas of assignments and fields
- Assists in plan development, specifications, estimates and client coordination
- Support civil design efforts for various infrastructure project types to include Grading, Storm Water Management features, and Access Roads
- Perform site development design plan review, including constructability, drainage, grading and utility coordination
- Support the preparation of plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste, storm water, spill prevention, NPDES, and wastewater programs.
- Perform environmental compliance assessments and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Conduct field oversight of construction projects to ensure compliance with approved engineering plan documentsResponsible for technical accuracy and QA/QC of work Well versed in permitting and regulatory protocols, can provide regulatory program support under the direction of Project ManagersDeveloping knowledge in invoicing, status reports, accounts receivable, and related accounting needs
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and is able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Developing experience in project management Supports the technical aspects of a team
- Represents the organization in communication and conferences pertaining to specific aspects of projects or programs
- The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of SWPPP and SPCC regulation, and knowledge of State specific requirements/regulation (NJ/PA/MD/DE/VA).
- Excellent communications skills and technical writing skills are a must
- Construction oversight and/or inspection experience is preferred
- Engineer-In-Training or PE with BS-Civil Engineering (Water Resource or Environmental emphasis preferred) and between 4 to 7 years of experience or internships, preferred.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Access & Word) plus have working knowledge of CADD. Experience in Microstation/Inroads also a plus.
- BS degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or BS in Environmental Science or related field
To apply click here.