System One | Website
- POSITION – – COST ANALYST
- LOCATION – – Philadelphia, PA
- LONG TERM CONTRACT – 1-2 Years
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
5+ years experience Cost Analysis, Accural based accounting. Need to have experience in forecasting and budgeting. Bachelors degree. Utility experience a plus
- Provide cost analysis support per the director, manager of projects, project managers, contractors and other key team members.
- Develop and monitor budgets for transmission, industrial customer and distribution projects and programs.
- Assist with project accruals and forecasts in support of project managers.
- Identify project/program budget, forecast, and authorization issues early and develop resolutions to meet project metrics.
- Maintain financial reports and records to ensure compliance with annual internal and external audits.
- Monitor program financial risks and opportunities and provide detailed analysis of variances to budget, quarterly plan, and month over month variance analysis.
To apply click here.