Energy Coordinating Agency | Website
Title: Program Coordinator
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Program Manager to ensure proper organization of files, paperwork, and data entry as well as communication to the business contacts
- Assist clients with understanding how to participate in programs, coordinating applications
- Maintain, update, and add entries to the program databases accurately. This may require contacting clients
- Establish proper organization and maintain a proper file system
- Help maintain and update additional program spreadsheets relating to program tracking and scheduling of work
- Assist clients to ensure they have the correct information and marketing materials
- Provide assistance with customer service, scheduling and other issues as needed
- Answer the telephone and assist with mailing materials when needed
- Follow up with clients to obtain information for incomplete applications
- Review applications and documentation to ensure completeness and adherence to program rules and requirements. Communicate acceptances and disqualifications to clients.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to identify and resolve program application issues with clients
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with clients and employees
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems
- Reliable transportation
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Willingness to travel 5% or less of the time
- Three years of previous office experience
Applicants are subject to full background check, motor vehicle report and drug testing.
ECA provides all necessary training in energy conservation and customer education
ECA offers an employee benefits including medical, dental, paid holidays and other benefit options.
Competitive salary and benefits. ECA is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to email@example.com