Energy Coordinating Agency, a partner of the Philadelphia Energy Authority, has a job opening for Director of Community Programs. The complete job description and application directions are provided below.
Title: Director of Community Programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs ECA’s community based services including the Neighborhood Energy Center (NEC) contract which coordinates the citywide delivery of low income energy services including: energy conservation education, intake for energy conservation, home repair, and bill payment assistance
- Plans and delivers training and technical assistance to the NECs
- Pilots the replication of the NEC model across Delaware through research, reports, program design, and training to increase energy affordability for low income communities across the state
- Plans monthly trainings, meetings, and calls for Philadelphia and Delaware energy centers
- Supervises staff and interns
- Leads Salesforce reporting, data clean up, and troubleshooting for the 14 NECs in Philadelphia and 4 Community Energy Centers in Delaware
- Implements energy education workshops across the city and region
- Handles a range of administrative and reporting duties to the City of Philadelphia, local utilities, and other funders including invoicing, reporting and program monitoring
- Develops and implements a rigorous analytical system capable of tracking productivity in all programs to that every program meets its objectives
- Works closely with the Executive Director and other staff in program design and planning.
- Represents ECA at advisory meetings with local utilities and government agencies
- Oversees the creation of the annual Philadelphia and Delaware Energy Directories
- Strong management and supervisory skills
- Proven administrative ability
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in community development, preferably in the energy services field in a low income urban environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teaching skills
- B.A. degree required, advanced degree preferred
Competitive Salary and Benefits
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Nicole Bounds firstname.lastname@example.org